Monday to Friday: 7AM - 7PM
Weekend: 10AM - 5PM
Dreamhomekits 30×26 Inch Recessed or Surface Mount Bathroom Cabinet with Mirror and Light
a fantastic medicine cabinet for the bathroom with a backlit mirror that emits uniform, ideal brightness. While you clean up, pluck, shave, brush your teeth, or apply makeup, this can get rid of harsh shadows and hot spots. Daily grooming is now more convenient and comfortable than ever thanks to the dimming function, which allows you to better regulate the lighting and mood of the space. The illuminated mirror and medicine cabinet are able to change the shelves as needed, wave goodbye to the disorganized bathroom, and turn it into the queen’s personal area. The construction is made of rust-free metal, which is strong and moisture-proof, making it a smart choice for your bathroom.
- The availability of multiple colors suits your taste for various environmental ambiances.
- A high-quality lifestyle option with no more foggy mirrors thanks to its waterproof design and defogger.
- Electric toothbrushes, razors, curling irons, and other devices can be used more conveniently with in-cabinet outlets. Mounting hardware for recessed or surface installation is included.
- Quiet and noiseless, with hinges made to open and close gradually, giving you protection and care.
- To fully maximize storage space, 2 tempered glass shelves that are adjustable and have suitable dividers have been built.
- A copper-free, high-quality mirror that can reflect the most accurate image.
We love the cabinet! The light is perfect and lots of room inside. I hooked the power up to an existing ground fault receptacle, I did this inside the wall by cutting a hole in the wall and installing an electrical box behind the cabinet prior to hanging it on the wall.PRO TIP: Drill your own holes in the mounting bracket and attach it directly to the wall studs. I would never ever trust the small anchors that are supplied with the cabinet to be installed into the drywall and not the stud.
It's sturdy looks great simple to install. Yes it needs a power supply that was the o ly hard part . But an outlet was close
I purchased this cabinet and a smaller one. This one is perfect and suits our needs. The smaller one was damaged but the vendor made good on everything. Very pleased with both items.
The instructions were not very clear but the assembly was easy. I like the mirror it’s such a nice upgrade from what I had before.
This medicine cabinet made our small bathroom stand out. It is amazingly well made, with lots of storage space. I love the self closing hinges.